Terms & Conditions – Dickson Dragon
Adult – RM199.00
Child – RM149.00 (13yrs old and below)
Infant – FOC (3yrs old and below)
Admiral Marina & Leisure Club, Port Dickson (Waze – Admiral Marina & Leisure Club)
Meeting Point : Splash Bar Admiral Marina & Leisure Club
Time – Dickson Dragon Weekend Sunset Cruise
Departure : 1700hrs Arrival : 2000hrs
Duration – Dickson Dragon Weekend Sunset Cruise
Frequency – Dickson Dragon Weekend Sunset Cruise
Saturdays, Sundays and Long Public Holidays
Terms and Conditions – For Charterer/Guests
• Kindly contact +6012-‐900 8200 to make bookings. Bookings must be made at least 2 days before the sailing date.
• Embarkation/Disembarkation location: Admiral Marina & Leisure Club.
• Waze – Admiral Marina & Leisure Club
• All guests going for charter to assemble at Splash Bar Admiral Marina & Leisure Club and enjoy your welcome drink.
• Fish Feeding activity for Children at Admiral Marina pontoon. Fish Food is available for purchase.
• Kindly present Ticket during registration before boarding the boat.
• Your ticket will only be valid for the Service that has been specified upon purchase and your ticket cannot be transferred for use of any other service.
• If a Service is delayed or cancelled due to an Event Outside Our Control(ex: Bad weather or Technical problems), Platinum Charters will endeavor to re-‐schedule the Service to a different day at no extra cost. This decision will be at Platinum Charters sole discretion.
• If you are unable to sail on a different date, we will return 50% of the ticket price.
• All passengers must pay attention to and comply with all regulations and notices relating to the safety and security of the boat, crew, passengers and the boarding facilities.
• Please check-‐in at the departure point at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
• Meals on Board: If you have food restrictions or on a special diet, it must be ordered with Platinum Charters 72hrs before sailing time. Whilst Platinum Charters try to accommodate most notified special dietary requirement’s, this is not always possible.
• All tickets are non-transferable, not for re-‐sale and will become void on any transfer for value.
• Please bring your own bathing suit and bath towels if you intend to indulge yourself in any sea activities. If you do not have a Bath Towel, it is available on board for rent at RM5 per towel.
• Seawater Jacuzzi is only available for use during good weather only. The Captain of Dickson Dragon will decide on whether it is safe for use or not.
• Free flow of Orange Juice and Filtered Water. Mineral Water, Canned Drinks, and Beer are sold on board. If guests bring their own alcoholic beverages, corkage applies.
• Platinum Charters may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the cruise due to adverse weather, mechanical defects, dangerous situations or any other causes beyond their reasonable control. If that occurs, Platinum Charters will endeavor to re-‐schedule the services to a different day at no extra cost. If you are unable to sail on a different day, Platinum Charters will refund 50% of the cost of the ticket purchased. This decision will be at Platinum Charters sole discretion.
• If you wish to reschedule your cruise date, we require a minimum of 48hrs notice before the original sailing date. Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeit of total charges. Rescheduling will incur additional handling charges of RM50.00 per ticket.
• All Refunds will be reimbursed within 7 working days from cancellation date.